I have been given this lovely award by the indefatigable Ty Patterson, who is quite possibly the funniest blogger I've ever known and a huge supporter of Indie authors. The loyalty award is not given lightly and goes to those who help upcoming authors, and I thank Ty for his help and for bestowing this honor on me.
RulesThe “rules” – if you so chose to participate – associated with receiving the award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
See here (the post) and to the right (who nominated me).
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in
See your inbox.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
"Interesting" and "me" don't really go in the same sentence, but here goes...
7 Sorta Interesting Things:1. I have one published book, two complete manuscripts, five novels, and one novelette in the works. A.D.D. much?
2. I'm a serial weed puller, sweet tea drinker, and procrastinator.
3. My dirty little secret: I read more audio books than hard copy or Kindle. Gasp!
4. I'm crazy about the moon.
5. I like Pina Coladas, getting caught in the rain, the feel of the ocean, and I have half a brain.
6. I recently hired a lawyer.
7. I look for heart rocks wherever I go.
My nominations are:Tricia Drammeh
Leti Del Mar
Gregory A. Hart